New mail box
A new mail box has been created for centralising the reception of contributions. Further, you have to send all your Articles/News/FunPages to this address: issuingEPM@epmagazine.org
Here the objectives that have been accomplished during the 16th EPMeeting in Brasov/Fagaras at the end of April
- Published further issues
- Spread EPMagazine in new Schools/Universities
- Talked about the evolution of EPMagazine editorial/scientific/educational acrtivities
- Found new partners
- Developed new communication skills (i.e. giving presentations)
- Organized activities to be done by partners
- Spread EPMagazine in new schools and universities
- Involved many students and colleagues in the EPM editorial-scientific-educational project
EPMeeting Catania September 2012
We created a special page for this meeting.
At this page you can find the First Circular
containing all the information needed in order to take part to our decennial EPMeeting
and you can download the form to fill in if you would like to take part to the the 17th EPMeeting.
Deadline: 25 June.
Send articles to be published next issues
Whoever (either teacher or student) wants to publish articles or other kind of contributions to HST & TGE EPMagazine, feel free to contact us by email issuingEPM@epmagazine.org. We remind you that the contributions have to be original and must not have been published or being currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. Papers must be the result of either personal research or group practice in the covered topics, always about: History of Science and Technology (HST) and Technology for Green Energy (TGE) seen through its historical-developmental point of view.
Useful links and mail addresses
All Editorial Boards ARE also listed here. This list will always be up to date.
You may join us as Editorial Member, Co-operator or Contributor
If you want to be member of EPMagazine scientific-educational project, here you find a short explanation about the activities to perform:
- EPM Editorial Board Member means to be a full part, with economical and technical responsibilities about every kind of tasks and activities needed for the editorial work (managing to publish one issue a year, at least, included). The EPM Editorial Board Member’s activities include everything performed both by Co-operators and Contributors, too.
- EPM Co-operator means to be an EPMember helping in any way the EPM Editorial Board (i.e.: organizing meetings, to help/find economical support, enlarging the list of effective co-operators, contributing with articles, and so on), excluding to publish the issues, arranged by National Editorial Boards, only. The Co-operators perform the activities required to Contributors at the same time.
- EPM Contributor means to submit articles, news and fun pages during all year round.