News about next EPMeetingin Fagaras & Brasov, Romania
Next EPMeeting (the 16th) will be hold in Fagaras & Brasov, Romania from the 22th to the 29th April and attendans will be hosted in Sambata Monastery.
Send articles to be published for next issues
If you want to publish an article in our magazine feel free to contact us by email. We remind you that the contributions have to be original and must not have been published or being currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. Papers must be the result of either personal research or group practice in the covered topics, always about
- History of Science and Technology (HST)
- Technology for Green Energy (TGE) seen through its historical-developmental point of view.
- HST-TGE News and Fun pages contributions are welcome too.
You may join us as Editorial Member, Co-operator or Contributor
Do you want to be a member of EPMagazine? Here you find a short explanation about the responsibilities and activities to perform:
- EPM Editorial Board Member means to be a full component, with economical and technical responsibilities about every kind of tasks and activities necessary for the editorial work(managing to publish one issue a year, at least, included).
- Co-operator means to be an EPMember that helps in any way the EPM Editorial Board (i.e.: organizing meetings, to help/find economical support, enlarging the list of effective co-operators, contributing with articles, and so on), excluding to publish the issues, arranged by Editorial Board, only.
- Contributor means to prepare and submit articles, news and fun pages during all round year. The EPM Editorial Board Member’s activities include everything performed both by Co-operators and Contributors, too. At the same time, the Co-operators perform the activities required to Contributors at the same time.
You can find the new EPM Calendar created by Greek Editorial Board at epmcalendar.ath.cx, in order to print the 2012 Calendar.
Italian Editorial Board wish you will have an happy New Year